Deadline: June 1, 2023
Click here to see past recipients
Click here to visit the AAOGF Travel Award website
The American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Foundation (AAOGF) and The American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society (AGOS) are pleased to announce that AAOGF will provide travel awards of up to $2,000 each to be used for the AGOS Annual Meeting if held in-person in Chicago, IL September 28 – 30. The home Department of each recipient must agree to provide the balance of support required for attendance.
Guidelines for Eligibility:
- Application must have an MD or DO degree and must have successfully completed residency in OBGyn
- Full-time academic faculty position.
- Primary appointment in a Medical School Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in North America.
- Applicants may not be in subspecialty training.
- Applicants may not be an active candidate for membership in AGOS.
- CV indicating progressive scholarly productivity, substantial promise for future academic/scholarly contributions, and potential for membership in AGOS.
- Recipients must commit to attend the entire meeting including all of the scientific sessions.
- May NOT be a prior recipient of an AAOGF/AGOS Travel Award.
- Current and former AAOGF scholars are encouraged to apply.
Application Packet MUST Include:
- Nomination letter by a member of AGOS.
- Accompanying letter from the candidate’s Department Chair indicating that the balance of support will be provided by the Department.
- Current CV (including any prior and current grant support).
Applicants must register for the AGOS meeting in advance. Registration fees will be paid by AAOGF as part of the grant.
Applications for Travel Awards are due June 1, 2023.
Mail or email to attention: Shelby Smiley using the address information below:
American Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Foundation
2331 Rock Spring Rd.
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Phone: (443) 640-1059 Ext. 1253